QUEST is an established GATE program with a community of highly motivated, gifted, and talented college bound students. The rigorous curriculum includes accelerated, honors and five required Advanced Placement (AP) courses. The mission of QUEST is to provide a course of study which will engage, motivate, and prepare students for the competitive admissions standards of the UC system and other top universities throughout the nation. QUEST students are also active participants in a variety of extra and co-curricular campus activities which include sports, the arts, and student government. Unique opportunities include interdisciplinary field trips, college tours, and a Senior Project class. Each year QUEST graduates are accepted to universities such as Harvard, Columbia, Cornell, Duke, MIT, Stanford, West Point, and Berkeley. Annually many graduates of QUEST receive acceptance letters from numerous UC schools.
What Makes QUEST Unique?
- It’s an established, diverse, community of bright and motivated students
- A pathway of five Advanced Placement classes
- Overnight field trips to enrich curriculum
- GATE Certified and trained faculty
- UC approved elective Senior Project class
- QUEST graduates attend and earn scholarships to top universities such as UCLA, UC Berkeley, Cornell, West Point, MIT, Stanford, USC, Columbia, Harvard, and Duke.